Controller, Restaurants – Bronx, NY
We are seeking a Controller to become an integral part of our team! You will oversee financial activities and personnel as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
• A creative, comfortable, progressive and fun environment
• 401K match, medical, vision, dental, short and long-term disability, AD&D and life insurance and other benefits
• Ongoing opportunities for development and having a huge impact on the product and the Company
• Salary: $70,000.00 to $80,000.00 /year
What we’re looking for
•Full responsibility of Golden Krust Restaurant division’s financial with a total of 120+ franchisees and company restaurants.
• Responsible for CAPEX and property to ensure effective capital deployment and pre-opening expenses.
• Managing the day to day accounting operation of the business
• Develop and maintain a documented system of accounting policies and procedures for Franchising and Restaurant business.
• Prepares and manages daily/weekly cash flow forecast.
• Owns annual audit process and ensures tax compliance for required states and countries
• Ensure that all transactions in the RSM system are accurately recorded.
• Ensure that accounts receivables are collected promptly and accounts payable are paid in a timely manner.
• Ensure payroll processed in a timely manner.
• Ensure that bank reconciliations are completed on a daily basis.
• Reporting Provide Daily/ Weekly Reports to owners and management (book balance & bank balance).
• Issue timely and complete monthly financials to management.
• Issue timely and complete Cash Projections to management.
• Act as a resource for personnel inside and outside the department for financial information.
• Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce policies and procedures of the organization by way of systems that will improve the overall operation.