Executive Assistant to CEO
White Plains, NY 10603
The Executive Assistant will be a proactive problem solver with exceptional communication skills and a meticulous attention to detail. We rely on our assistants for flexibility and foresight, while maintaining confidences related to high-level systems and operations.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
What we’re looking for
Support the CEO to ensure that company goals and objectives are accomplished, and operations run efficiently.
Maintain and refine internal processes, coordinating internal and external resources to expedite workflow.
Plan and orchestrate work to ensure the CEO’s priorities are met, organizational goals are achieved, and best practices are upheld.
Manage communication between upper management and employees, liaising with internal and external executives on various projects and tasks
Manage professional and personal scheduling for CEO, including agendas, mail, email, calls, travel arrangements, client management, and other company logistics
Coordinate complex scheduling and extensive calendar management, as well as management of content and flow of information to senior executives.
Perform administrative and office support, such as typing, dictation, spreadsheet creation, faxing, and maintenance of filing system and contact database.
Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials, and exercise discretion when interfacing with the business.
Organize team communications and plan events, both internally and offsite.
· 4 years’ experience in administrative role reporting directly to upper management.
· Superb written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong time-management skills and the ability to organize and coordinate multiple projects at once.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office and other office productivity tools, with aptitude to learn new software and systems.
· Flexible team player willing to do what it takes to get the job done; adaptable and enjoys a challenge.
· Ability to multitask, ready to pivot at a moment’s notice when an urgent need arises.
· Must have the ability to sit for long periods of time.
· Must be able to commute to White Plains, NY Monday-Friday.
· Ability to keep company confidences.