Franchise Operations Manager – Bronx, NY
Under the collaborative guidance of the President and the VP of Restaurant Operations, the desired candidate will have responsibility for directing, managing, planning, implementing and coordinating franchise development and operational activities within their Region (NY, NJ, MD)
- Assisting centers with the growth initiatives and also improving the same store sales and minimum profitability, including an analysis of financial information, product mix and pricing as well as introduction of fresh products and services
- Development and implementation of goals, objects, policies, and priorities for all Franchise Operations through short-term and long-term strategies that will guide aggressive franchise sales and operations.
- Maintain finely tune performance models for Golden Krust Bakery franchise locations based on market analysis and customer segmentation.
- Submit reports to the senior management and other disciplines when required
- Strong financial analysis and problem-solving acumen, influencing and negotiating skills. Highly driven with a proven record for achieving results
- Maintain a strong relationship with franchisees and all Golden Krust Franchise Operations Managers (FOM) to strengthen franchisor to franchisee business models, quality standards, profit margins, and overall corporate compliance.
- Develop, implement, and maintain accurate reporting systems to track sales, compliance, and other key location indicators.
- Frequents franchised locations to ensure all sales, marketing, training, and other franchise activities are align with its business plans; address all unresolved franchise-related problems by assigning corrective action plans to Franchisee’s.
- Develop and manage the departmental budget; direct the forecast of additional funds needed for staffing, equipment, materials, and supplies; monitor and approves expenditures within budgeted limits, making adjustments when necessary.
- Maintains a “Gold Standard” for Golden Krust Bakery Franchised locations by ensuring all legal and other operating policies and procedures are adhered to, including Federal and State legislation which may impact local regulatory authority.
- Superb ability to build relationships and communicate effectively and influence positively the franchises and other core consultants
- Consults with internal operations team and recommends franchise locations to serve as beta sites for product testing and marketing initiatives; provides directions and feedback on results.
- Represent Golden Krust Franchising Inc. in all franchise-related matters.
- Create strategic marketing partnerships.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A creative, comfortable, progressive and fun environment
- 401K match, medical, vision, dental, short and long-term disability, AD&D and life insurance and other benefits
- Ongoing opportunities for development and having a huge impact on the product and the Company
- Store Discounts
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
Salary: $65,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year
What we’re looking for
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
- 4-6 years of success Franchise Operations Management and/or Franchise Restaurant experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree preferred.
- Superb time management skills and ability to multitask under high pressure and time-sensitive environments.
- Ability to communicate effectively and motivate people in order to reach goals.
- Advanced knowledge in restaurant sales, location demographics, transactions and legal documents.
- Advanced organizational skills and computer skills, i.e. Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.
- Must demonstrate the ability to meet desired objectives with minimal to no supervision.
- Approximately 80% Travel