Bronx, NY 10457
The Maintenance Technician will troubleshoot and repair mechanical equipment, machinery, and electrical equipment. The Maintenance Technician will maintain the good conditions of the premises. The maintenance technician will work on preventative maintenance of the machines and ensuring all machinery is functioning correctly.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
What we’re looking for
- Inspecting the facility system and conducting repairs of mechanical systems to ensure that they are consistent with safety and health standards.
- Performing the maintenance of electrical systems on a regular basis.
- Assisting in the setup of ventilation, refrigeration and other systems and conducting general repairs whenever and wherever required.
- Maintaining plumbing, electrical and heating systems to make sure the systems offer the utmost functionality.
- Surveying buildings and repairing mechanical systems to ensure they are consistent with health and safety standards.
- Examining alarm systems and schedule periodic checks and repairs.
- Performing general upkeep tasks.
- Building maintenance reports and present it to the Maintenance Manager.
- Will conduct a careful and detailed inspection as part of the PM program
- High school diploma or relevant.
- Proven work experience as a Maintenance Technician, Maintenance Manager or Maintenance Supervisor
- Superior understanding of hydraulic, electrical, PCPI switches, Allen Bradley set ups, and other systems
- Knowledge of hot work equipment
- Certification in HVAC, Facility Management or relevant field will be preferred.
- Certification of Maintenance and Reliability Professional (CMRP) will be required
- Willingness to work overtime whenever required.
- Good knowledge of the tools, common devices, and appliances.
- Excellent listening and communication skills.
- Quick decision-making skills.
- Strong work ethics.