Manager, Business Systems – Bronx, NY
Responsible for the overall planning, organization, and execution of all information technology within the Golden Krust organization. You will be responsible for supporting and directing vendors to carry out support and maintenance of existing applications and development of new technical solutions. You will also support services that ensure the security of the organization and its affiliates. Responsible for reporting to the Chief Administration Officer the status of IT projects, strategy and priority issues/risks.
• A creative, comfortable, progressive and fun environment
• 401K match, medical, vision, dental, short and long-term disability, AD&D and life insurance and other benefits
• Ongoing opportunities for development and having a huge impact on the product and the Company
• Generous incentive plans
• Health insurance
• Dental insurance
• Vision insurance
• Retirement plan
• Paid time off
• Parental leave
• Professional development assistance
What we’re looking for
• Analyze business needs presented by users and recommend technical solutions with the completion timeline.
• Maintain the organization’s effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans and services.
• Direct research in emerging technology by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
• Produce timelines and implement effective project control to
• Verify application results by conducting system audits of technologies maintain software investments.
• Preserve assets by implementing disaster recovery, backup procedures, information security, and control structures.
• Recommend information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes, identifying problems, and anticipating organizational requirements.
• Accomplish financial objectives by forecasting requirements, preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective action.
• Responsible for the installation of hardware and peripheral components.
• Administer vendor services and contracts.
• Troubleshoot and resolve user issues relative to all corporate software in a timely manner
• Participate in all hardware and software evaluations.
• Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
• Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field preferred
• 5+ years of experience within information technology
• Experience in the most current technologies
• Previous experience with the food industry a plus.
• Experience with Microsoft products including cloud service, Azure, Office 365 and Great Plains software.