Manager, Digital Marketing – White Plains, NY
White Plains, NY
The digital marketing manager will lead the development and delivery of digital marketing across owned, earned and paid (ex. website, social, influencer, SEM, display) digital media. This includes creative development, execution, analysis, and reporting strategies, and initiatives.
The successful candidate must demonstrate a strong grasp of the digital marketing space, various platforms, and tools from concept to execution, to measurement resulting in increased brand awareness, more foot traffic, and online orders.
• A creative, comfortable, progressive and fun environment
• 401K match, medical, vision, dental, short and long-term disability, AD&D and life insurance and other benefits
• Ongoing opportunities for development and having a huge impact on the product and the Company
What we’re looking for
• Implement data-driven digital marketing and advertising campaigns; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; organizing promotional presentations.
• Conceptualize and execute national/local promotions for all restaurant locations.
• Manage content and promotions on goldenkrust.com and our soon-coming mobile app.
• Plan and execute digital marketing campaigns and/or initiatives across owned, earned and paid digital media.
• Monitor social media accounts, and curate creative captivating campaign content to boost and engage our followers across various platforms (example: YouTube, Facebook, and Instagram).
• Monitor, respond, and/or escalate reviews (from a central hub) to ensure the brand is well represented online.
• Remain current on trends in the industry that aid in bringing Golden Krust to a wider audience.
• Partner with external agencies to launch and refine campaigns to increase engagement and drive restaurant traffic (on-site and delivery) among acquired and loyal guest targets resulting in an increased guest base and sales growth.
• Track, measure, and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns/initiatives, assessing against set goals and objectives, and measuring ROI on a quarterly basis.
• Utilize data to better understand and evaluate the end-to-end digital guest journey across channels, platforms, and touchpoints, including the role and contribution of each in engaging guests, driving traffic, and increasing loyalty and frequency of visitation.
• Track and identify key competitive digital initiatives, as well as overall digital “best practices” and innovations with the intention of enhancing overall digital effectiveness and positive disruption where applicable.
• Forecast quarterly marketing plans that include strategies, promotions, and events (national/local) with the objective to expand into new markets, and boost sales in current markets.
• 3+ years of working experience inclusive of experience with digital marketing ownership responsibilities.
• Prior experience in content marketing, content growth, and SEO.
• Demonstrated experience with Google Ad and Analytics tools.
• Demonstrated experience developing and articulating digital marketing plans.
• Demonstrated experience implementing, executing, driving and measuring results across digital marketing channels.
• Experience working with internal (ex. franchisees and/or operations) and external partners (ex. agencies, business owners).
• Strong collaboration, communication (written and verbal), and project management skills/competency.
• Demonstrated ability to work and achieve in a fast-paced, dynamic, and limited resource environment.
• Restaurant digital marketing experience a strong plus.
• Bachelor’s degree: Marketing, Communications, or related.