Restaurant Manager – Boston, MA
Golden Krust is looking for a go-getter Dynamic Restaurant Manager who loves a challenge!
- The ideal candidate is professional and motivated, Continue with a background in restaurant management.
- Strong leadership, organization and communication are key components of the position along with the ability to multi-task.
- General experience should include managing staff, training staff and managing day to day operations of the restaurant.
- Experience in Restaurant Controls: POS, P&L’s, Food Cost, Labor Cost, Operational Cost
Salary: $55,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
- Competitive base
- 25% of Salary Bonus
- 401 K with company match
What we’re looking for
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Adaptable/flexible — enjoys doing work that requires frequent shifts in direction
- Detail-oriented — would rather focus on the details of work than the bigger picture
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
- Innovative — prefers working in unconventional ways or on tasks that require creativity
- High-stress tolerance — thrives in a high-pressure environment
- MINIMUM 2+ YEARS in a Management position
- Experience in P&L’s
- Intermediate PC skills a must
- Strong sense of urgency
- Training and Coaching
- A plus: Experience working with Clover and Touch-Bistro system.